awful表示糟糕的; 可怕的; 非常的; 极坏的;那么你知道awful的反义词的反义词吗?现在跟小编一起来学习关于awful的英语知识吧!
an awful lot
we've had an awful lot of letters.
you've still got an awful lot to learn.
1. I don't know how often I heard the same awful jokes.
2. I've got an awful lot of work to do.
3. The helicopter turned at an awful angle before righting itself.
4. Between you and me, though, it's been awful for business.
5. These guys talk an awful load of old cobblers.
6. Even if the weather's awful there's lots to do.
7. This is the most awful evening I can ever remember.
8. You know, 10 years sounds like an awful long time.
9. Some of their offences are so awful they would chill the blood.
10. It looked as though the storm had an awful lot of force.
11. "This country is so awful."— 'I know. I know.'
12. Jeans look awful on me.
13. I looked awful and felt quite shaky.
14. Her injuries were massive. It was awful.
15. We met and I thought he was awful.
1. The cold, misty air felt wonderful on his face.
2. The most pleasurable experience of the evening was the wonderful fireworks display.
3. It sounds like a wonderful idea to me, does it really work?
4. She now makes wonderful dried flower arrangements to order.
5. "I've found the most wonderful house to buy!" she enthused.
6. "Such lovely clothes. I'd no idea Milan was so wonderful," she raved.
7. She grew many wonderful plants that were unfamiliar to me.
8. It was a seamless procession of wonderful electronic music.
9. They have just returned from faraway places with wonderful stories to tell.
10. I know a wonderful restaurant where we can have lunch next week.
11. Watson has a wonderful voice, with thrillingly clear top notes.
12. I grew up around people who had wonderful, mellifluous voices.
13. English food can be wonderful but the normal English diet is abominable.
14. On the credit side, he's always been wonderful with his mother.
15. They had a wonderful time and so did I.