at least表示至少无论如何，反正的意思，那么你知道at least的反义词是什么吗?一起来学习一下吧!
at least的反义词1：at most至多; 最多
at least的反义词2： no more than只是; 至多;
1. Try to eat at least four slices of bread a day.
2. At least three British golf courses are now owned by the Japanese.
3. At least this second meeting had helped to thaw the atmosphere.
4. Whatever its obscurities, the poem was clear on at least one count.
5. The police say his death was an accident, officially at least.
6. At least they have a real chance to find work.
7. That meant that he, notionally at least, outranked them all.
8. He was stunned to discover cost overruns of at least $1 billion.
9. At least two people died of exposure in Chicago overnight.
10. At least one estimate puts the total tab at $7 million.
11. I had other matters to occupy me, during the day at least.
12. At least one British officer was feeding him with classified information.
13. At least four high-flying warplanes had to take evasive action.
14. The human population swelled, at least temporarily, as migrants moved south.
15. For low-paid workers, the marginal tax rate is at least 75%.
1. Poach the pears in apple juice for perhaps ten minutes at most.
2. We need 100 tons of cement at most for this project.
3. There were at most twenty people in the classroom.
4. This sack of potatoes weighs a hundred jin at most.
5. Winter is the slack season at most hotels.
6. She's 25 years old, at most.
7. The provisions can last three days at most.
8. He faces at most 12 years in prison and could be paroled after eight years.
9. Nationwide industrial action began earlier this week, when staff at most banks walked out.
10. Many companies are expecting flat sales or at most a 1 to 2 percent increase over last year.
11. These applications require , at most, only a few watts of laser power.
12. That man's a general nuisance , ie to most people at most times.
13. This figure is at most an approximate average value.
14. We can use at most nine words in this code.
15. After a few generations at most, every original family was bound to split up.
no more than的例句：
1. Their replies were no more than grunts of acknowledgement.
2. Father had no more than a superficial knowledge of music.
3. The northward journey from Jalalabad was no more than 120 miles.
4. They make no more than a mutter of protest.
5. The man was no more than ten yards away and slightly uphill.
6. It'strue we were acquainted, but no more than that.
7. Some places were no more than glorified pubs.
8. The restaurant was no more than a glorified fast-food cafe.
9. Three thousand dollars is no more than a portion.
10. It's no more than one mile to the shops.
11. The load should be no more than five tons.
12. Death is no more than passing from one room into another.
13. The talk is no more than a platitude.
14. It's no more than a platitude.
15. It was to be a closed circle of no more than twelve women.