asleep表睡着的; 休眠的; 麻木的; 已死的;的意思，那么你知道asleep的反义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了asleep的反义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
asleep at the switch
1. (北美 非正式)不专心的，不留神的；不活跃的
snoozing slumbering drowsing comatose sleeping soporose somnolent dozing resting reposing happing catnapping unconscious
dead at deceased departed rest dormant inanimate hibernating lifeless
dormant immobile stagnant quiet unmoving immovable inactive quiescent passive still motionless
benumbed numb insensible
sound asleep fast dead
1. He was already asleep in the bed, which smelled faintly of mildew.
2. He fell asleep just past midnight with tolerable ease.
3. Sister Francesca entered the chapel, took her seat, and promptly fell asleep.
4. His eyes were shut and he seemed to have fallen asleep.
5. Sam snuggled down in his pillow and fell asleep.
6. He was asleep there, curled up in the fetal position.
7. She buried her head under the covers, pretending to be asleep.
8. The hypnotic state actually lies somewhere between being awake and being asleep.
9. As we fall asleep the amplitude of brain waves slowly becomes greater.
10. Apart from two men on watch in the engine-room, everyone was asleep.
11. Michelle had fallen asleep with her head against his shoulder.
12. When he went upstairs five minutes later, she was fast asleep.
13. The boys are curled asleep in the small bedroom upstairs.
14. After changing the bed, I would fall asleep quickly.
15. One or two listeners had fallen asleep while the President was speaking.