英 [əˈproʊtʃ] 美 [əˈprəʊtʃ]
1. We have a very communicative approach to teaching languages.
2. At their approach the little boy scurried away and hid.
3. The traffic on the approach road slowed to a crawl.
4. The city of Memphis is promoting a populist approach to culture.
5. The path serves as an approach to the boat house.
6. The elephants trumpeted and stamped their feet at their approach.
7. We have to develop a less amateurish approach to our organisa-tions.
8. Dr. Mesibov set forth the basis of his approach to teaching students.
9. This approach, more than any other, holds promise for true reform.
10. There is a great deal to learn from Hal's expert approach.
11. He is still bickering with the control tower over admissible approach routes.
12. The policy was rejected in favour of a more cautious approach.
13. I have to change my approach, the competition is too good now.
14. They advocated a scattergun approach of posting dozens of letters.
15. The government is proclaiming a carrot-and-stick approach to the problem.