apparent, obvious, evident, clear, plain, distinct, definite, manifest
1. It rapidly became apparent that rock'n'roll was a very broad church indeed.
2. The person may become dizzy for no apparent reason.
3. The presence of a star is already apparent in the early film.
4. A timeless comic actor—his simplicity and his apparent ease are matchless.
5. I was a bit depressed by our apparent lack of progress.
6. A change in the pattern of his breathing became apparent.
7. Management hostility is apparent in about a third of non-union workplaces.
8. He was seen as Mr Olsen's heir apparent.
9. Journalists are frustrated by his apparent greyness.
10. It was apparent from her face that she was really upset.
11. She received the news with apparent unconcern.
12. It was a moonless night, and many stars were apparent.
13. His apparent unwillingness would disappear if we paid him enough.
14. This represents an apparent reversal of previous US policy.
15. The weakpoints of the play became apparent in dress rehearsal.