anyway表示 无论如何; 而且; 尽管; 至少;的意思，那么你知道anyway的同义词是什么吗?一起来学习一下吧!
anyway的同义词：nevertheless然而; 尽管如此; 不过;
1. A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway.
2. Recession has simply accelerated changes that have been reshaping the industry anyway.
3. Mary Ann doesn't want to have children. Not right now, anyway.
4. The chase is always much more exciting than the conquest anyway.
5. I left medicine anyway. I wasn't really cut out for it.
6. "What am I doing wrong, anyway?" — "Beats me, Lewis."
7. Anyway, may I just ask you one other thing?
8. Anyway, I soon got on the blower to him.
9. If they were in civvy street they would be compensated anyway.
10. Becker has never been the most consistent of players anyway.
11. Nothing I do makes any difference anyway, so why bother?
12. I'd rather see it at the pictures than on video anyway.
13. Let them talk about me; I'll be dead, anyway.
14. "I'll talk to you on Friday anyway."— 'Yep. Okay then.'
15. We were going to wallpaper that room anyway.
1. The opening day of the battle was, nevertheless, accounted a success.
2. He nevertheless completed the film with breathtaking speed.
3. Our defeat was expected but it is disappointing nevertheless.
4. The news may be unexpected; nevertheless, it is true.
5. What you said was true but nevertheless unkind.
6. We are going nevertheless we shall return.
7. Miracles are not generally regarded as magical. Nevertheless, they do partake of the same nature.
8. Most marriages fail after between five and nine years. Nevertheless, people continue to get married.
9. Nevertheless, it's good to know you've had good notices, even if you don't read them.
10. Nevertheless, she is always optimistic about the possibilities and can work her charm on the disenchanted.
11. Whilst this might sound like a truism, it is nevertheless a crucial problem to address.
12. He came over well — perhaps a little pompous, but nevertheless honest and straightforward.
13. His clothes are old and unfashionable, but nevertheless he has a real touch of class.
14. The state, it is true, gave money towards their wages. Nevertheless the whole process had not been organized properly.
15. There had been no indication of any loss of mental faculties. His whole life had nevertheless been clouded with a series of illnesses.