anxiety表焦虑，忧虑; 切望，渴望; 令人焦虑的事; 挂念;的意思，那么你知道anxiety的反义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了anxiety的反义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
忧虑, 焦急, 渴望, 热望
anxi焦急+ety状态→n.忧虑, 焦急, 渴望, 热望
eagerness desire avidity
suffering needles nervousness angst free-floating pins care torture disquietude tension trouble apprehension anxiety misgiving dread jitters worry solicitude inquietude torment disquiet ants concern uneasiness fretfulness heebie-jeebies butterflies anguish pain foreboding fear and
weight care qualm sweat haste suspense
1. He has exhibited symptoms of anxiety and overwhelming worry.
2. He had shouted down the phone at her, beside himself with anxiety.
3. For a few brief minutes we forgot the anxiety and anguish.
4. The letter spoke only too clearly of his anxiety for her.
5. Desperate with anxiety, Bob and Hans searched the whole house.
6. Reports of this kind are guaranteed to cause anxiety.
7. Little by little she lost the taut, strained air of perpetual anxiety.
8. His anxiety about the outcome melted, to return later but not yet.
9. Tranquillizers help alleviate the distressing symptoms of anxiety.
10. Anxiety is modern man's natural state.
11. Her face was careworn with anxiety.
12. Valium is usually prescribed to treat anxiety.
13. Tom's anxiety to succeed led him to work hard.
14. Daddy was trembling with anxiety as to how the talks would go.
15. He received the news of his father's sickness with great anxiety.