another同义词： second one第二个，另一个
just another pretty face
He had a time convincing them he was a genuine expert, not just another pretty face.
not go any further
until further notice
the museum is closed to the public until further notice.
until further orders
they were to be kept in prison until further orders.
1. She reached into the wardrobe and extracted another tracksuit.
2. The two policemen were joined by another policeman also carrying a pistol.
3. I hate to rush you but I have another appointment later on.
4. The demand generated by one factory required the construction of another.
5. They would like to hand over their financial affairs to another body.
6. They sat talking and necking in the car for another ten minutes.
7. Perot hoped to run another series of campaign infomercials.
8. That was Nicholas's cue to ask for another chocolate chip cookie.
9. Its own estimate of three hundred tallies with that of another survey.
10. He is impatient as the first hour passes and then another.
11. He tried to bluff his way through another test and failed it.
12. The government took another step on the road to political reform.
13. The state government has lurched from one budget crisis to another.
14. He loaded his vessel with another cargo and set sail.
15. Let this cook on low for another 1 hr 15 mins.