bother, disturb, trouble, annoy, irritate, vex
1. As the years went by his nastiness began to annoy his readers.
2. Try making a note of the things which annoy you.
3. His constant joking was beginning to annoy her.
4. If you annoy me much more, I'll box your ears.
5. She sometimes does things on purpose just to annoy me.
6. I was deliberately trying to annoy him.
7. We can annoy the enemy by raids.
8. I sometimes think that all his supposed mistakes are made on purpose just to annoy me.
9. I realise now that the things which used to niggle and annoy me just don't really matter.
10. Does it annoy you if others do things less well than you would, or don't seem to try hard enough?
11. They seldom rock the boat or annoy the mayor or board of aldermen with unusual budget requests.
12. Harry's remarks were beginning to annoy me but he saw the red light and changed the subject.
13. They infiltrated behind the lines so as to annoy the emery replacements.
14. His temper's been changeable this week, so don't annoy him.
15. He would not annoy her by such a cheap retort.