announce, declare, proclaim, pronounce, advertise, broadcast, publish
pronounce 词义与announce, declare接近，但较多用于指法律判决方面的宣布。
1. She was planning to announce her engagement to Peter.
2. She was bursting to announce the news but was sworn to secrecy.
3. The RSC was calling a press conference to announce the theatre's closure.
4. He hopes to be able to announce a date for inter-party talks.
5. to announce sth over the intercom
6. Would you announce the guests as they come in?
客人来时你通报一声好 吗 ?
7. The butler gave a little cough to announce his presence.
8. The children listened for the bell to announce the New Year.
9. This is to announce the ball on the weekend.
10. The paper published an extra to announce the end of the war.
11. The jury is [ are ] about to announce the winners.
12. The Prime Minister is expected to announce details of a government reshuffle later today.
13. Some of Australia's largest listed companies are expected to announce huge interim earnings this week.
14. The government hopes the court will announce its findings before the end of the month.
15. The peculiar thing about getting engaged is that you're meant to announce it to everyone.