animated同义词： vigorous有力的; 精力充沛的; 充满活力的; 朝气蓬勃的;
animated同义词： active 积极的，活跃的，有生气的
animated同义词： lively充满活力的; 活泼的; 充满趣味的;
‘Look lively, lads, keep in step,’ Charlie shouted.
1. She was seen in animated conversation with the singer Yuri Marusin.
2. The boy was so bright and animated.
3. Her hand movements are becoming more animated.
4. A smile suddenly animated her face.
5. His observations gave rise to an animated and lively discussion.
6. Her present submission is animated solely by her fear of punishment.
7. We had an animated discussion over current events last evening.
8. I gazed in happy surprise at his animated expression.
9. Laughter animated his face.
10. He became animated and talkative after two drinks.
11. A statesman should be animated by lofty sentiments.
12. Disney has returned to what it does best: making full-length animated feature films.
13. It was strange to see these Prague streets, usually so animated, now completely empty and deserted.
14. Carrie could not help listening with amusement to his animated descriptions.
15. Everyone became more animated.
1. His prose is vigorous and dense, occasionally to the point of obscurity.
2. He collapsed following a vigorous exercise session at his home.
3. More vigorous action is needed to force the federal army to disengage.
4. The vigorous pursuit of policies is no guarantee of success.
5. We urge vigorous action to be taken immediately.
6. The economy needs vigorous resuscitation.
7. African dance is vigorous, but full of subtlety.
8. She was a very vigorous sort of person.
9. Sir Robert was a strong and vigorous politician.
10. a vigorous campaign against tax fraud
11. A deep – rooted tree is leafy ; an ambitious man is vigorous.
12. She made a vigorous speech in defence of her boyfriend.
13. He is none the less vigorous for his years.
14. That 70 – year – old man walked into the park with vigorous strides.
那位 七旬 老人健步走进公园.
15. Though nearly 50, he is exceptionally vigorous in work.