angry about sth/v-ing 因…而发怒,生…的气
angry at sth 因…而发怒,生…的气
angry at sb for sth/v-ing 因…对某人发火
angry for 因…发怒angry over 因…而发怒
angry with sb 生某人的气
angry with sb for sth/v-ing 因…对某人发火
angry with shame 恼羞成怒
angry, indignant, mad
1. They get angry if they think they are being treated disrespectfully.
2. Sarah came forward with a tight and angry face.
3. I felt incredibly ashamed of myself for getting so angry.
4. Although he was only grumbling, his choice of words made Rodney angry.
5. I would have walked out, I was that angry.
6. When angry or excited, however, he could be wild, profane, and terrifying.
7. I find myself growing increasingly angry at the absurdity of the situation.
8. He often appeared angry and frustrated by the intransigence of both sides.
9. She was angry at Steve's rudeness, but I could forgive it.
10. Behind him was a long queue of angry motorists.
11. At first I felt very resentful and angry about losing my job.
12. Al facetiously described himself as the Last Angry Man.
13. His voice was angry and he spaced the words for emphasis.
14. I feel so guilty and angry about the whole issue.
15. The aggression of a bully leaves people feeling hurt, angry and impotent.