on the side of the angels
1. Thank you a thousand times, you're an angel.
2. The ill-advised conceit of the guardian angel dooms the film from the start.
3. A delightful guide was my guardian angel for the first week of the tour.
4. She played the part of an angel, complete with wings and a halo.
5. She could not see herself in the role of ministering angel .
6. The angel appeared unto him in a dream.
7. Thus, She's an angel and He's a lion in battle are metaphors.
8. She is an angel among the women.
9. He was such an angel to put up with it.
10. Poppa thought her an angel.
11. " Do you indeed, my ministering angel?
" 你真的想回去了, 我的救护天使?
12. " Klee is an angel,'said Sartre, " who recreates the miracles of this world. "
“ 克利是一个天使 ”, 萨特说: “ 他再现了这个世界的奇迹. ”
13. All night long, the Arch – angel combated with the Demon.
14. Be an angel and bring me a cup of coffee.
15. I can say without exaggeration that she is an angel.
16. The demon of greed ruined the miser's happiness.
17. He was seen as a demon, determined to hand the country over to the reactionaries.
18. A crowd comprised of the wives and children of scientists staged a demon-stration.
19. When they came to the fork of the road, his horse turned left into a bypath as if it were possessed with a demon and began to run headlong down the hill.
20. All night long, the Arch – angel combated with the Demon.
21. Tim wondered how the devil they had managed it.
22. She even claimed the couple's daughter was possessed by the devil.
23. "I think he was a bit of a devil," Constance said.
24. Every one for himself and the devil take the hindmost.
25. Right now the poor old devil's drinking himself silly.