amateur的反义词1:expert专家，能手; 权威; 行家，高手; 熟练者;
1. Angela says she longs to join an amateur dramatics class.
2. Taylor began his playing career as an amateur goalkeeper.
3. The Amateur Softball Association's roster of umpires has declined to 57,000.
4. Tony Woodcock has joined German amateur team SC Brueck as coach.
5. Jerry is an amateur who dances because he feels like it.
6. The league became the governing body for amateur fencing in the U.S.
7. Hill considered Sam a lightweight, a real amateur.
8. I always was good at amateur theatricals.
9. He has that je ne sais quoi that distinguishes a professional from an amateur.
10. He moulded a talented amateur into a brilliant actor.
11. Robin is an expert at cheesemaking.
12. I suggest you leave it to an expert.
13. an expert in child psychology
14. an expert in navigation
15. After asking many experts for advice , you can become an expert yourself.
16. All this equipment has received international acclaim from the specialist hi-fi press.
17. Each specialist consultant has a team of doctors under him.
18. Some may need specialist treatment at the optician's.
19. A specialist has now pronounced him fully fit.
20. Her specialist input to the discussions has been very useful.