to with consistent according together
beside close by alongside
forward on onward ahead forth forwards onwards
lengthwise length lengthways alongside in at abreast longways longitudinally longwise
adv. 一起; 向前; 进展; 到某处;
prep. 沿着; 顺着; 靠着…边;
1. A fellow doesn't last long on what he has done. He's got to keep on delivering as he goes along.–Carl Hubbell, Baseball Player
2. Good luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
3. I was on my own and these fellows came along towards me.
4. Come along, lad. Time for you to get home.
5. When the right woman comes along, this bad dream will be over.
6. The augmentation of the army began along traditional lines.
7. They saw the man with a little girl skipping along behind him.
8. The wide road was blocked solid with traffic that moved along sluggishly.
9. The young man led Mark Ryle along a corridor.
10. In recent years the newspaper had been limping along on limited resources.
11. She climbed the steps and proceeded along the upstairs hallway.
12. Anthony picked himself up and set off along the track.
13. Petter saw no reason to hurry the divorce along.
14. She looked up at me with pinpricks of sweat along her hairline.
15. Dangerous undertows make swimming unsafe along most of the coastline.
1. (北美，非正式 或 方)大约（某特定时间或日期），…左右
we could head out along about six.
I was chosen, along with twelve other artists.
be (或 come) along
she'll be along soon.