along表示 一起; 向前; 进展; 到某处;的意思，那么你知道along短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了along的短语搭配，希望对你有帮助哦!
1.由于owing to;because of
He failed,along of his tiredness.他没有取得成功，因为他太累了。
2.作伴in company with
Will you go along of us to the post-office?你愿意同我们一起去邮局吗? along with
除某物以外in addition to sth
Tobacco is taxed in most countries, along with alcohol.除酒以外,烟草在多数国家都要征税。
be along (to)
(从一处)来到(另一处)(通常指短距离)come from one place to another,often a short distance
We'll be along as soon as possible.我们将尽快赶来。
John will be along to the discussion in a minute.约翰一会儿就来参加讨论。
across, along, over, through
1. A fellow doesn't last long on what he has done. He's got to keep on delivering as he goes along.–Carl Hubbell, Baseball Player
2. Good luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
3. I was on my own and these fellows came along towards me.
4. Come along, lad. Time for you to get home.
5. When the right woman comes along, this bad dream will be over.
6. The augmentation of the army began along traditional lines.
7. They saw the man with a little girl skipping along behind him.
8. The wide road was blocked solid with traffic that moved along sluggishly.
9. The young man led Mark Ryle along a corridor.
10. In recent years the newspaper had been limping along on limited resources.
11. She climbed the steps and proceeded along the upstairs hallway.
12. Anthony picked himself up and set off along the track.
13. Petter saw no reason to hurry the divorce along.
14. She looked up at me with pinpricks of sweat along her hairline.
15. Dangerous undertows make swimming unsafe along most of the coastline.