almost all 几乎所有
almost every 几乎每一个
almost perfect 接近于完美
almost unrecognizable 几乎认不出
almost over 快结束了
almost always 几乎总是
almost, nearly, about, approximately, around, roughly
1. The representatives almost came to blows at a meeting.
2. It's almost a foregone conclusion that you'll get what you want.
3. By 1973, this gap had narrowed almost to vanishing point.
4. Almost ninety per cent of all rapes and violent assaults went unreported.
5. He thought of the baby almost as an inanimate object.
6. They had almost reached the boat when a figure shot past them.
7. This, I am sorry to say, is almost entirely wishful thinking.
8. Almost 80 percent of the state's residents were born elsewhere.
9. Instead of moving at his usual stately pace, he was almost running.
10. Lithuania is heavily reliant on Moscow for almost all its oil.
11. They have a tendency to show off, to dramatize almost every situation.
12. He has almost certainly blown his chance of touring India this winter.
13. Their affection for her soon increased almost to idolatry.
14. These are kamikaze jobs, the ones almost guaranteed to end your career.
15. He put his hand under her chin in an almost paternal gesture.