all 表示 全部的; 一切的; 各种的意思，那么你知道all 的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了all 的短语，希望对你有帮助哦!
She all but fainted when she heard the news.听到那消息,她差点晕过去。
I have known him all but ten years.我认识他差不多有10年了。
All but one of the passengers were killed in the accident.除了一个乘客外,其他人都在这起事故中丧生。all along
一直;始终;从开始就all the time;from the beginning
I realized that I had had it in my pocket all along.我发觉原来这一直在我口袋里。
He was very well thought of all over the district.他在整个地区评价很高。all over again
再一次，重新another time;second time
I had to do it all over again.我只好从头再做一遍。
The audience liked the song so much that she sang it all over again.听众非常喜欢这支歌，她又唱了一遍。
1. No matter where you go in life or how old you get, there's always something new to learn about. After all, life is full of surprises.
2. If you wait, all that happens is that you get older.
3. The happiest are not those who own all the best things, but those who can appreciate the beauty of life.
4. The turning point in the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all hurt.
5. On Sunday Cohen lay around the house all day.
6. Well, at any rate, let me thank you for all you did.
7. We all know that fats spoil by becoming rancid.
8. I try to remember all the good times I've had here.
9. I picked first all the people who usually were left till last.
10. "All the best," called the other typists in chorus.
11. A journalist all his life, he's now brought out a book.
12. He programmed his computer to compare all the possible combinations.
13. Butter, margarine, and oily fish are all good sources of vitamin D.
14. Talent, hard work and sheer tenacity are all crucial to career success.
15. All colour fades— especially under the impact of direct sunlight.