alive表示活着的; 活泼的; 有生气的; 敏感的意思，那么你知道alive的短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了alive的短语，希望对你有帮助哦!
alive and kicking
生气勃勃,精神饱满; 活泼,活跃 still living; in good health and active
You will be glad to hear that Bill is alive and kicking.比尔现在精神饱满,你听了一定很高兴。alive to
对…注意到〔敏感〕aware of or responsive to sth
He is alive to pain.他对痛很敏感。
I was alive to the importance of the work.我很清楚这项工作的重要性。alive with
充满 full of
The lake is a live with fish.湖里鱼多得很。
The woods are alive with birds.树林中到处是鸟。
The whole square was alive with singing and rejoicing.整个广场歌声嘹亮,喜气洋洋。
1.精神为之一振; 活跃起来 be active
When Mr. Green mentioned money, they came alive.格林先生一提到钱,他们的精神就为之一振。
She came alive in the 1890s when she studied psychology under William James.当她在19世纪90年代在威廉·詹姆斯的指导下学习心理学时,她曾非常活跃。
2.栩栩如生 be vivid; be lively
The president came alive in the picture as the artist worked.艺术家笔下的总统肖像栩栩如生。look alive
赶快,快些 hurry up; be brisk
Look alive!You will miss the bus.快点!你要赶不上公共汽车了。
1. It's an affront to human dignity to keep someone alive like this.
2. The big factories are trying to stay alive by cutting costs.
3. I never expected to feel so alive in my life again.
4. She made history come alive with tales from her own memories.
5. To remain together was like volunteering to be flayed alive.
6. The street was alive with the sounds of the soldiers.
7. The doctor's voice had come alive and his small eyes shone.
8. Long before I ever went there, Africa was alive in my imagination.
9. No-one in living memory has come back from that place alive.
10. Suddenly music that seemed dull and repetitive comes alive.
11. From here on he brings the character confidently alive.
12. Coastguards had given up all hope of finding the two divers alive.
13. Both communities have a tradition of keeping history alive.
14. If it hadn't been for her your father would be alive today.
15. Our relationship made me feel more alive.