Air forces 空军，美国空军( air force的名词复数 )
1. He is adding three aircraft carriers—that makes six in all.
2. One of the two aircraft carriers was anchored in Greece.
3. Valuable facilities would be afforded to Russian air forces.
4. The German air forces would be virtually swept from the skies.
5. I'm feeling a little airsick, please give me some pills.
6. Have you ever suffered from airsickness before? You're probably airsick.
您曾经晕过飞机 吗 ?您可能是晕机.
7. One day he noticed a crumpled Piper Tri – Pacer at the end of Mr. Cook's grass airstrip.
8. Properties accessed by road from the Alaska Highway and by an airstrip suitable for small aircraft.
9. The living room is decorated in pale colours that make it all the more airy.
10. With the shutters half-closed and the calm airy height of the room to lull me, I soon fell into a doze.
11. The passenger were shepherd across the tarmac to the airliner.
12. Two fighters buzzed the airliner.
13. The airplane will take off at short notice.
14. Concord inaugurated a new era in airplane travel.