agree to differ
admit consent assent comply approve accept
sympathize conform harmonize correlate engage of parallel coincide accede acquiesce approve concur accept soften assent consent tally comply undertake correspond promise
1. The dampness of the forest did not agree with him physically.
2. It remains to be seen whether her parliamentary colleagues will agree.
3. I think you'd agree he's a very respected columnist.
4. You and I are going to have to agree to disagree then.
5. They had little choice but to agree to what he suggested.
6. You look great, Brian. The Bahamas certainly agree with you.
7. Britain does not agree and neither do Denmark, Portugal and Ireland.
8. At first we chatted agree-ably about his trips to London and Paris.
9. This effectively means that the government does not agree with the proposals.
10. I strongly suspect that most ordinary people would agree with me.
11. In his heart he knew they'd agree with his stand.
12. What on earth had possessed her to agree to marry him?
13. I heartily agree with her favourable comments on Germany and France.
14. It is unlikely that the rebels will agree to demobilise.
15. I see your point but I'm not sure I agree with you.