afraid的反义词2： fearless无畏的; 大胆的; 不怕的;
1. She was afraid in a way that was quite new to her.
2. "I'm afraid he's ill." — "I'm sorry to hear that."
3. Why should a great community like a university be afraid of nihilism?
4. I was afraid you'd simply feel we were imposing on you.
5. Aren't you afraid of being seen as a righteous crusader?
6. He was a little bit afraid of his father's reaction.
7. I'm afraid I made a pig of myself at dinner.
8. I'm afraid I have to answer a call of nature.
9. I'm afraid that this school year is off to a shaky start.
10. People are afraid to venture out for fear of sniper attacks.
11. Don'tbe afraid to ask for advice about ordering the meal.
12. Arvo avoided committing himself. "I'm afraid that's not my province," he replied.
13. I was slightly afraid of their chilly distant politeness.
14. I was afraid of getting left on the shelf.
15. To tell you the truth, I was afraid to see him.
16. He died after a brave but unavailing fight against a terminal illness.
17. You're brave and courageous. You can make it.
18. Charles was brave and remarkably good-humoured.
19. The bodyguards, as usual, were brave but oafish.
20. brave men and women
21. Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. — Young people are fearless.
初生之 犊 不畏虎.
22. The soldiers followed their fearless leader into the battle.
23. The boy seems completely fearless.
24. To go in for technical innovation, one must have the fearless spirit of a pathbreaker.
25. " You better be fearless and confident yourself, old man, " he said.
“ 你最好自己也毫无畏惧而信心十足, 老家伙, " 他说.