advice, opinion, progposal, suggestion, recommendation, view
1. Substantial numbers of rank and file members ignored their union's advice.
2. She did not take kindly to being offered advice.
3. The service covers contraceptive advice and health checks, and is available free.
4. You'll also get expert advice on keeping your hair in good condition.
5. We are taking advice on legal steps to recover the money.
6. He discharged himself from hospital against the advice of doctors.
7. I respect his judgement and I'll follow any advice he gives me.
8. I would like your advice on a matter of conscience, Father.
9. Well, sonny, I'll give you a bit of advice.
10. She decided that her doctor's advice sounded pretty good.
11. The situation is long past the stage when anyone's advice would help.
12. I think it's premature for restaurants to come out with that advice.
13. She understood his meaning, if not his words, and took his advice.
14. Clifford's only stipulation is that his clients obey his advice.
15. Always seek professional legal advice before entering into any agreement.
1. And what of the effect on U.S domestic opinion?
2. He will have been heartened by the telephone opinion poll published yesterday.
3. The result reflects a modest rightward shift in opinion.
4. Congress as an institution scores low in public opinion polls.
5. Frank is of the opinion that the 1934 yacht should have won.
6. The latest opinion polls are predicting a very close contest.
7. The majority of sex offenders have a low opinion of themselves.
8. He mobilized public opinion all over the world against hydrogen-bomb tests.
9. Medical opinion varies on how many tablets it takes to overdose.
10. Weber gave a fair hearing to anyone who held a different opinion.
11. Members of Parliament are spending the weekend canvassing opinion in their constituencies.
12. An independent opinion poll published today shows growing discontent with the government.
13. Opinion polls are an unreliable predictor of election outcomes.
14. The fans are entitled to their opinion but booing doesn't help anyone.
15. Such a motion is considered a test of backbench opinion.