acknowledge, admit, confess, recognize, concede
1. You have to admit that you are, in fact, in difficulties.
2. Embassy security personnel refused to admit him or his wife.
3. I have to admit that I have bad handwriting.
4. None of these people will admit responsibility for their actions.
5. The Parachute Regiment could be forced to admit women.
6. Owners of restaurants would have to equip them to admit disabled people.
7. I must admit the state of the country depresses me.
8. In America, people don'tnormally admit to the hardness of life.
9. I am willing to admit that I do make mistakes.
10. They admit they are now desperate for a lucky break.
11. The two men were far more alike than they would ever admit.
12. The bombing has been far more widespread than the military will admit.
13. Women are often ashamed to admit they are being abused.
14. I hate to admit it, but you were right.
15. She would rather perjure herself than admit to her sins.