admire表示赞赏; 称赞; 欣赏 的意思，那么你知道admire的相关短语有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了admire的相关短语，一起来学习一下吧!
对…感到羡慕〔惊讶〕 be admired because of sth
admire at sb/sth
His friends admired at his sudden success.他的突然成功使他的朋友们惊讶。
因…而称赞… have a high regard for
admire sb/sth for sth/v-ing
I admire him for his bravery and learning.我羡慕他胆识过人,学识渊博。
admire beauty of… 赞赏…的美
admire flowers and grass 赞美花草
admire new car 赞赏新车
admire pictures 赞赏图画
admire poems 赞赏诗
admire long 长久地赞扬
admire (very) much 非常钦佩
admire deeply 深深地羡慕
1. I had to admire David's vow that he would leave the programme.
2. We admire her dedication to the cause of humanity.
3. We took time to stop and admire the view.
4. His was a rags-to-riches story and people admire that.
5. I am content to admire the mountains from below.
6. All those who knew him will admire him for his work.
7. I had to admire the contortions of the gymnasts.
8. You've got to admire her grit.
9. In particular I admire Gary Lineker.
10. His supporters admire his decisiveness.
11. I, for one, admire his audacity.
12. The architect stepped back to admire his handiwork.
13. I really admire your enthusiasm.
14. I admire his passionate belief in what he is doing.
15. You have to admire her superb draughtsmanship.