adapt admirably 相当地适合
adapt cleverly 灵活地改变
adapt easily 容易适应
adapt especially 特别适用于
adapt mentally 精神上适应
adapt physically 身体上适应
adapt quickly 很快适应
adapt skilfully 巧妙地改编
1. The scriptwriter helped him to adapt his novel for the screen.
2. Buddhism had to adapt to the new world or perish.
3. Shelves were built to adapt the library for use as an office.
4. He maintains Islam must adapt to modern society.
5. Chung has tried to adapt to local customs.
6. We must constantly adapt and innovate to ensure success in a growing market.
7. He is going to adapt his play for television.
8. He added philosophically that one should adapt oneself to the changed conditions.
9. Yulan magnolia can adapt to a variety of soils.
10. She knew how to adapt herself.
11. She lacked the ability to adapt easily.
12. The shoes adapt me well.
13. You should adapt yourself to the new environment.
14. Although these vegetables adapt well to our temperate climate, they tend to crop poorly.
15. When I adapt something I translate from one meaning to another as faithfully as I can.