active反义词2： lazy 懒惰的; 没精打采的; 慢吞吞的
active反义词3： inactive不活动的，不活跃的; 懒散的，怠惰的
1. In April 1944 he was killed on active service.
2. His daughter was very active and noisy in the mornings.
3. An active and expansive market economy is a necessary condition for progress.
4. The active ingredient in some of the mouthwashes was simply detergent.
5. I am an active member of the Conservative Party.
6. The active suspension system gives the car a very smooth ride.
7. How many kids in this school are sexually active?
8. When I was little I was very hyper-active.
9. He is active on Tyler's behalf.
10. Learning has got to be active and experiential.
11. They made it clear that they would only exercise passive resistance in the event of a military takeover.
12. The enemy were thus reduced to a passive position in which they found it hard to give up the battle and yet had to give it up.
13. The active became the passive, whether the men liked it or not.
14. Are such " passive intervening landowners " liable under section 107 ( a )?
那么根据第107条 ( a ),那样 “ 被动的介入其间的土地拥有者 ” 是否也负有责任 呢 ?
15. Campaigners handed out leaflets on passive smoking.