complete carry do finish fulfill accomplish realize out perform
out realize perform obtain fulfil compass fulfill actualize effectuate work succeed accomplish do effect attain complete carry finish
1. I asked McKeown if the reunion was meant to achieve closure.
2. Car firms are desperate to achieve economies of scale.
3. There are many who will work hard to achieve these goals.
4. It had been an uphill struggle to achieve what she had wanted.
5. Women have yet to achieve wage or occupational parity in many fields.
6. A nation must take certain risks to achieve greatness.
7. He was extremely devious in his efforts to achieve his heart's desire.
8. Some people unluckily achieve suicide when they only meant to attempt it.
9. He may not always achieve greatness but at least he's a trier.
10. I'm highly unsympathetic to what you are trying to achieve.
11. Hang in there and you never know what you might achieve.
12. If competition is the best way to achieve it, then, fine.
13. Sometimes, that standard is quite difficult, if not impossible, to achieve.
14. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.–Paulo Coelho
15. He believed in political activism to achieve justice.