accustom的同义词1：get used to
account for 的同义词词组：
get used to doing
1. It took him a while to accustom himself to the idea.
2. It'shouldn't take long to accustom your students to working in groups.
3. She could not accustom herself to a hot climate.
4. You must learn to accustom yourself to hard work.
5. You must accustom yourself to getting up early.
6. We had to accustom ourselves to cold weather.
7. It took a while for her eyes to accustom themselves to the dark.
8. It shouldn't take long to accustom your students to working in groups.
9. A good traveler can accustom himself to almost any kind of food.
10. My dear Sir, never accustom your mind to mingle virtue and vice.
11. They had to accustom themselves to the hot weather.
12. I can accustom myself to cold weather.
13. I must accustom myself to take long walks.
14. And you must accustom yourself to be more at ease when you are with people.
15. She found it necessary to accustom her child to getting up early.
6. The Republicans had better get used to the fact that in all probability, they are going to lose.
7. When she first came to this pastoral area, she found life here a bit difficult toget used to.
8. You may not care for this kind of decoration at first, but as you get used to it , you will find it grows on you.
9. I'll never get used to them, she thought, clenching her fists.
10. " You get used to the flexibility of home schooling,'she said.
库洛维奇说: “ 我们习惯于家庭教育的灵活性.