carry complete do realize fulfill finish out achieve perform
fulfill complete perform actualize fulfil realize carry work effectuate through execute achieve effect out attain compass finish do play
完成; 达到（目的）; 走完（路程、距离等）; 使完美;
1. He exhorted his companions, "Try to accomplish your aim with diligence".
2. Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.–Jerry Rice
3. He is a man who will spoil rather than accomplish things.
4. Though the task was difficult, they managed to accomplish it in time.
5. It is earnestly hoped that you will accomplish the matter.
6. They'll certainly accomplish something.
7. It'll require indomitable will to accomplish the task.
8. The task won't feel so overwhelming if you break it down into small, easy-to-accomplish steps.
9. We are determined to accomplish the great cause of unification of the motherland.
10. These qualities adorn the character of Portia , and these go to accomplish a perfect woman.
11. We will manage to accomplish the task in time even though it is difficult.
12. To accomplish his own end, he placed collective interests in the back of his mind.
13. It has never been her boast that she alone could accomplish the work.
14. He can accomplish more in a day than any other boy in his class.
15. What a book can do, and what this one will try to accomplish, is to present examples of how life can be made more enjoyable.
1. =fold,表示"重叠,重复"; 2. 折; 3. 弯; 4. =full/fill,表示"满,填满"
简单的, 简易的, 朴素的