1. Few would argue that this team has experience and proven ability.
2. The public never had faith in his ability to handle the job.
3. Depression lowers the human ability to cope with disease.
4. Overcrowding has taxed the city's ability to deal with waste.
5. The ability to separate out reusable elements from other waste is crucial.
6. Nerve cells have limited ability to regenerate if destroyed.
7. They have been given college scholarships purely on athletic ability.
8. Neil's ability to utter banalities never ceased to amaze me.
9. Both are blessed with uncommon ability to fix things.
10. Age diminishes the heart's ability to pump harder and faster under exertion.
11. Freezing weather in spring hampered the hens' ability to lay.
12. Both of them had the ability to present complex matters lucidly.
13. Airlines should stand or fall on their ability to attract passengers.
14. Voters are interested in the representative's ability to bring home the bacon.
15. Ferris has a rare ability to record her observations on paper.