a lot表完成; 结束的意思，那么你知道a lot的反义词有哪些吗?接下来小编为大家整理了a lot的反义词，希望对你有帮助哦!
a lot of ,
have (got) something, nothing, a lot, etc. to do with sb/sth
it says a lot, very little, etc. for sb/sth
lots of , many , much , a number of , a plenty of
1. I got quite a lot of ribbing from my team-mates.
2. I get very nervous because I'm using a lot of expensive equipment.
3. Do you sweat a lot or flush a lot?
4. The victim suffered a dreadful injury and lost a lot of blood.
5. He still had a lot of pent-up anger to release.
6. I learned a lot from him about how to run a band.
7. He was a very mechanical person, who knew a lot about sound.
8. His sexual orientation was a lot more gay than straight.
9. They learnt a lot from the initial market testing exercise.
10. A lot of this has to do with power and greed.
11. You get a lot of unruly drunks fighting each other.
12. Both teams played with a lot of quality, pace and tempo.
13. HDTV is especially useful if there are a lot of special effects.
14. Of course, there'squite obviously a lot of synergy between the two companies.
15. Investors were storing up a lot of cash in anticipation of disaster.