701. His cake is three times bigger than mine.他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply. 希望早日得到你的答复。
703. I could say nothing but that I was sorry.我除了说"对不起"之外，什么也说不出来。
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude. 我不知道怎样来表达我的感激之情。我要赶飞机
705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry?你能快点吗?我好久没有她的消息了。
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.我好久没有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you. 我愿意帮你洗这些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver's license, please. 请让我看看你的驾驶执照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday. 除星期天外，他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.请坐，随便一点。
711. The damage was caused by external forces. 损害是由外力引起的。
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.医生建议我戒烟。
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.花使房间变得更加美了。
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.那条大街上有一个很好的餐馆。
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.他们仅一夜就走了120英里路。
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.尽量从好的方面看。
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?你暑假打算干什么?
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.你可以挑你最喜欢的。
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.欢迎您下次再光临我们的饭店。
720. There was a murder in London yesterday. 昨天伦敦发生了一起谋杀案。
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe. 他们敬畏地看着那头巨虎。
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.他从不错过看电影的机会。
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.我受不了我那些吵闹的室友了。
724. I will be back by the end of next month.我下个月底会回来。
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.我擅长自由泳和蛙泳。
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday. 昨天轮到你把它们洗干净。
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?咱们出去吃饭吧，好吗?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.请把梯子靠在墙壁上。
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.她站在公共汽车的前部。
730. The doctor asked me to watch what I eat.医生要我注意饮食。
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.清晨的草地湿漉漉的。
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.考试结束了，我们开始放假。
733. This question is too complicated for me.这个问题对我说来太复杂了。
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.托尼会说英语，打网球。
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.只要你觉得某事值得去做，就一定要把它做好。
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?你想不想和我一起去参加一个聚会?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.突然，一只兔子从一个洞中跑了出来。
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.书中所有的人物都是虚构的。
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco? 你想去那个新开的迪厅
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.鸭子天生会游泳
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.他一生大部分时间用来积聚钱财。
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.他通常跟他的爱犬待在家里。
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!多么平静美丽的国家呀!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。
745. I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。
748. Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是为了减肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题，真烦!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.我想兑换旅行支票。
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信，这真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。
770. Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了，黑夜变短了。
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她，她太瘦了。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来，而不愿意走
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我，这游戏确实值得一玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是，她从不放弃希望。
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?
786. Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?
788. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。