ninety – five bishops
ninety – five
1. Ninety – five per cent of the new seedlings have survived.
2. She produced a bundle of notes and proceeded to count out one hundred and ninety-five pounds.
3. About ninety-five per cent of those who cast their votes approve the new constitution.
4. Ninety-five per cent of its magnificent collection will remain inaccessible to the public.
5. The old man finally kicked the bucket at ninety five.
6. M. Myriel was one of the ninety – five bishops who attended it.
7. It's one hundred and ninety – five yuan.
8. The children of Gibeon, ninety – five.
9. I got a ninety – five on my test.
10. Salesclerk: Six ninety – five , plus tax —- 16 cents —– $ 7.11 altogether. Cash or charge?
售货员: 6.95 元加上0.16元的税,一共是7.11元. 交现金还是记账?
11. But in nineteen ninety – five a teacher in northern Nigeria named Mohammed Bah Abba found a solution.
12. Ninety – five percent of the restaurants in Beijing received reservations for family reunion dinners during the holiday.
13. But a product must contain at least ninety – five percent organic materials to be called organic.
14. Our new MP 3 player is already available and it is competitively priced at ninety – five dollars.
15. It was five long miles to the nearest pub.