32的英文：thirty-two [ˈθɜ:ti tu:]
1. By 1973 the government deficit equalled thirty per cent of GNP.
2. I know that you'vebeen studying chimpanzees for thirty years now.
3. Thirty seconds later she reappeared and beckoned them forward.
4. The price of a single ticket is thirty-nine pounds.
5. They walked through the dense Mozambican bush for thirty six hours.
6. The association between the two companies stretches back thirty years.
7. I can verify that it takes about thirty seconds.
8. The driver was a trim young woman of perhaps thirty.
9. Her Irish accent, after thirty-odd years in London, is undiluted.
10. About thirty percent of the country's children were malnourished.
11. I've got two Malaysians coming to see me at eleven thirty.
12. She was about thirty, ten years older than the youngsters ragging her.
13. "Nine," said I. "Nine thirty," tried he. We compromised on 9.15.
14. That night the mercury fell to thirty degrees below zero.
15. It took thirty-five seconds for the hour to strike.