The report says that by the end of the year, just over thirty percent of them were getting it.
Their music exports …. predominantly English … account for more than thirty per cent of itsexport income.
Fourteen days after signing this Preliminary Sale and Purchase Agreement, Mr. Chen must paythirty percent of the transaction price to your lawyer.
If major economic losses occurred as a result of the accidents, the penalties shall be fixed atthirty percent of direct losses, but not exceeding a maximum of two hundred thousand yuan.
The shares are down about 30 percent for the year.
Israel has already ordered enough vaccine for 30 percent of its population even though it is stillin development, according to the Health Ministry.
That’s up 30 percent from a year ago.
One example of this is Apple's 30 percent take of the gross revenue of App Store apps.
The agreement, which has yet to be ratified by the Senate, would allow a maximum of 1,550deployed warheads, about 30 percent lower than a limit set in 2002.
Boris Beizer supports the criticality of data, stating that generating, capturing, and extractingdata accounts for thirty to forty percent of the effort.
The 30 percent share of borrowers refinancing a 30-year loan and taking out a 15- and 20-yearmortgage in the second quarter was the highest since 2004.
cloning of cattle was poor until recently, but now stands at about 30 percent, " said Iritani.
There were about 58 million pet dogs in 20 major Chinese cities at the end of 2009 and thefigure is rising by about 30 per cent each year, according to a survey by Beijing-based magazine Dog Fans.
In our case, for example, Central Huijin Investment and China’s Ministry of Finance each holdmore than 30 percent of ICBC shares.
Labeling is inconsistent, quality varies, and an estimated 30 percent of tracks are defective inone way or another.
1. Nearly 30 percent, of the wheat crop was damaged.
2. Thirty percent of the farmland has been planted to oil crops.
3. A saving of 30 % is obtainable under this scheme.
4. Production costs fell by 30 %.
5. The school teaches about 70 percent in English, and 30 percent in Thai.
6. Kennedy International Airport handles over 35 percent of the country's overseas air travel.
7. They went on strike Monday in demand of a 30 percent wage increase.
8. The buyer is reliable to make 30 % down payment.
9. Skull involvement has been reported in 30 ? of deep scalp burns.
摘要据报告约有 百分之三 十的头皮深部烧烫伤会伤及颅骨.
10. Car passenger casualty rates have fallen by 30 per cent.
11. Thirty percent shall be donated to Public Television Service Foundation.
12. This company can only supply 30 per centum of what we need.
13. The loss through breakage was over 30 % of the consignment.
14. Parent Cheung Kong ( Holdings ) reported 12 per cent profit growth to $ 9.81 billion.
甲骨文号称有五十亿元现金在手,每年营业额达 九十亿 元,对上一季的净收入增长百分之三十一.
15. The tails grew in area by about thirty percent.