1. A skeleton staff of 20 is being kept on.
2. She dropped out after 20 kilometres with stomach trouble.
3. This club has grown in stature over the last 20 years.
4. Lupescu scored from 20 yards and then Balint made it 4-0.
5. 20 to 40 per cent of the voters are undecided.
6. The President had his plane waiting, 20 minutes' drive away.
7. At other times the discrepancy was of the order of 20%.
8. He has 20 years of loyal service to Barclays Bank behind him.
9. There are 20 full-colour pages of fashion for men.
10. The cushions, shown left, measure 20× 12 inches and cost $39.95.
11. Modern tennis rackets are now apparently 20 per cent lighter.
12. The pressure began to tell as rain closed in after 20 laps.
13. This is 20,000 feet higher than most subsonic airliners.
14. The dancers can earn anything between £20 and £30 for each session.
15. When his fraud was rumbled he had just £20.17 in the bank.