fifteen 英 [ˌfɪfˈti:n] 美 [fɪfˈtin]
1. Fifteen-year-old Danny is on the run from a local authority home.
2. They had left school at fifteen and were quite untutored in writing.
3. The incident brings the total of people killed to fifteen.
4. They saw a squadron of fifteen motorcycle policemen driving in V-formation.
5. In the basement fifteen employees are busy making bespoke coats.
6. We landed on a grass airstrip, fifteen minutes after leaving Mahe.
7. More than fifteen thousand people took part in the memorial service.
8. Fights with his father lasted anything between fifteen minutes and an hour.
9. She arranged an appointment for Friday afternoon at four-fifteen.
10. Fifteen minutes later he was undressed and in bed.
11. A fifteen year old girl was among the injured.
12. They've been at war for the last fifteen years.
13. I don't believe in long interviews. Fifteen minutes is plenty.
14. Aristotle's scientific theories dominated Western thought for fifteen hundred years.
15. This beautiful and curiously shaped lake lies at around fifteen thousand feet.