October 英 [ɒkˈtəʊbə(r)] 美 [ɑ:kˈtoʊbə(r)]
1. By October 1990, when arrested, he was hopelessly in debt.
2. The Association has put the event off until October.
3. The band have moved forward their Leeds date to October 27.
4. The chairman of the bench adjourned the case until October 27.
5. The meeting on 31 October is rearranged for 30 January.
6. He was arrested last October still carrying a bloody knife.
7. The manufacturing economy contracted in October for the sixth consecutive month.
8. He was headhunted by Barkers last October to build an advertising team.
9. American bank shares have risen by 60% since their trough last October.
10. The first plane is due to leave on October 2.
11. My grandson has been away since last October.
12. The shows kick off on October 24th.
13. On 27 October they were bombed out.
14. The battle sputtered to a halt in mid-October.
15. Senior officials convened in October 1991 in London.