1. At nine o' clock on the dot, they have breakfast.
2. The schoolmaster requested a meeting at nine o'clock in the morning.
3. When he arrived home, it was just nine o'clock.
4. He had to be there by nine o'clock.
5. Church begins at nine o'clock.
6. The delicatessen closes at nine o'clock.
7. Why, it's nearly nine o'clock.
8. We will be holding the auditions from nine o'clock tomorrow night so stand by for details.
9. The sun is particularly blazing this morning, although it is only nine o'clock.
10. He decided not to take the red-eye flight home but to wait and take a nine o'clock flight the following morning.
11. How did Pauline answer the telephone at nine o'clock?
12. Ling promised to come and it's already nine o'clock.
13. The radio announcer said it was nine o'clock.
14. There's a special contest at the Ming Gardens at nine o'clock tonight.
15. By this time it was nearly nine o'clock.