1. He arrived on January 9, disheveled and much the worse for wear.
2. Developed land was to grow from 5.3% to 6.9%.
3. Today's RPI figure shows inflation running at 10.9 per cent.
4. 9 percent interest less 7 percent inflation equals 2 percent.
5. The Russian leader won a whopping 89.9 percent yes vote.
6. The inflation rate has been creeping up to 9.5 per cent.
7. They appeared on the dot of 9.50 pm as always.
8. My salary was around £9,000 plus a car and expenses.
9. Tuesday's notable gainer was Sony, which reached a high of 9,070 yen.
10. At the last count inflation was 10.9 per cent.
11. They were married on August 9 in a civil ceremony in Venice.
12. "Nine," said I. "Nine thirty," tried he. We compromised on 9.15.
13. The programme was rescheduled to 9.30pm by Alan Yentob, controller of BBC1.
14. Edward disappeared around 9.30pm on the 23rd of July.
15. The Bridgeport Common Council voted 9:8 for a five percent tax increase.
1. Seventy-nine voted in the affirmative, and none in the negative.
2. The price of a single ticket is thirty-nine pounds.
3. Some supernova researchers wondered if it might be just a nine-day wonder.
4. I looked down the hallway to room number nine.
5. His nine-month sentence was overturned by Appeal Court judge Lord Justice Watkins.
6. More than nine hundred people have died in the fighting.
7. When Michael was born I was on cloud nine.
8. Ninety-nine per cent of primary pupils now have hands-on experience of computers.
9. Nine months later, those talks appear as distant as ever.
10. When they want something, nine times out of ten they get it.
11. Gifford was a friend. I'd known him for nine years.
12. Members of parliament approved the move by a majority of ninety-nine.
13. I thought, naively, that this would be a nine-to-five job.
14. The nine crew on the Boeing 747 were released unharmed.
15. The map shows the rest of the western region, encompassing nine states.