at eight o'clock
1. He'd set the video for 8.00.
2. His performance was spotted at 8'oclock.
3. I was travelling on the 8 o'clock train to London.'said the man.
我正坐在8点钟开往伦敦的火车上. ” 那人说.
4. They came ( eg arrived at my house ) at 8 o'clock.
他们8点钟来到 ( 如到我家 ).
5. I'll be home at 8 o'clock or thereabouts.
6. Chapel is ( ie Services in chapel are ) at 8 o'clock.
( 小教堂的 ) 礼拜在8点钟举行.
7. She goes to / leaves for work at 8 o'clock.
8. He leaves for work every morning at 8 o'clock.
9. I usually clock in at 8 o'clock.
10. Come at 8 o'clock unless I phone, eg to tell you a different time.
11. We couldn't move a bit until nearly 8 o'clock.
12. Why would anybody meet up with their lawyer at 8:00 at night?
13. The President normally reports to his desk before 8 a.m.
14. He leaves for work every at 8 a.m.
15. Woke up at 8 am this morningand went running first thing.
1. I told you, man! It'll be sometime after eight o'clock.
2. By eight o'clock he had arrived at my hotel.
3. Knock at my window at eight o'clock and I'll be ready.
4. It was already nearly eight o'clock.
5. You have to be onstage at eight o'clock.
6. "What time is it?" — "Eight o'clock."
7. I'd like to reserve a table for three for eight o'clock.
8. I suppose he will be back by eight o'clock.
9. We concluded the meeting at eight o'clock with a prayer.
10. I've been on the go ever since eight o'clock this morning.
11. Please be here by eight o'clock at the latest.
12. Before eight o'clock they arrived upon the scene by car.
13. My husband, get up before eight o'clock? That will be the day!
要我丈夫八点以前起床 吗 ?那样的事永远不会发生!
14. It's already eight o'clock. Why don't you get a move on?
15. The day shift arrives [ arrive ] at eight o'clock.