1. It was just gone 7 o'clock this evening when I finished.
2. The rate of inflation is running at about 2.7 percent.
3. The job losses will reduce the total workforce to 7,000.
4. Fewer than 7% of asylum seekers are accepted as political refugees.
5. He started piano lessons at the age of 7.
6. Bank base rates of 7 per cent are too high.
7. 9 percent interest less 7 percent inflation equals 2 percent.
8. Swiss unemployment rose to the still modest rate of 0.7%.
9. We can arrange unsecured loans for any amount from ?500 to ?7,500.
10. In that 2.7-litre form it really was a terrific racing car.
11. Shares ended 1.7 per cent firmer on the Frankfurt exchange.
12. Eve, squinting at the clock, saw it was just on 7 a.m.
13. The taxman caught up with him and demanded ?7,000 in unpaid taxes.
14. The basic retirement pension will go up by ?7.95 a week.
15. Pure water is neutral with a pH of 7.