英 [ˈsevn] 美 [ˈsɛvən]
1. Originally released in 1957, the film was remade as "The Magnificent Seven".
2. The seven major industrial countries will have their yearly meeting in London.
3. These chaps know their stuff after seven years of war.
4. By my reckoning we were seven or eight kilometres from Borj Mechaab.
5. He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.
6. In less than seven days the infested plants had recovered.
7. He suggested a link between class size and test results of seven-year-olds.
8. Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.
9. There is tension in the region following the killing of seven civilians.
10. Their unit was shelling the German lines only seven miles away.
11. Sarah and Ella have been friends for seven years.
12. The cost of repairing earthquake damage could be more than seven-thousand-million dollars.
13. There was a blackboard with seven names chalked on it.
14. Offenders will be liable to a seven-year prison term.
15. I got a call at quarter of seven one night.
1. Now he has only six or seven kissogram girls on his books.
2. The journey took approximately seven hours.
3. Lanny got a French translation of the seven plays.
4. To sum up, the plan falls into seven categories.
5. Seven months is the better part of a year.
6. He called on seven prospects but failed to make a sale.
7. July is the seventh month of the year.
8. The bridge has seven arches.
9. In half a dozen words, he had explained the bond that linked them.
10. "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", the 1937 Disney classic, has lost none of its original charm.
11. Normally it has only had eleven or twelve members in all. Now it will have seventeen at the very least.
12. No man could go seven months without finding something if he tried. "
13. Only 7 uranium atoms of every 1,000 are U – 235.
14. With thirty – five other prisoners ( including seven women ), I came to Longhua yesterday.
“我与 三十五 位同犯 ( 七个女 ) 于昨日到龙华.
15. He patted her stomach, she was almost seven months pregnant.