7的英文怎么读：seven英 [ˈsevn]美 [ˈsɛvən]
1. Originally released in 1957, the film was remade as "The Magnificent Seven".
2. The seven major industrial countries will have their yearly meeting in London.
3. These chaps know their stuff after seven years of war.
4. By my reckoning we were seven or eight kilometres from Borj Mechaab.
5. He was about seven years old, small and fine-boned like his mother.
6. In less than seven days the infested plants had recovered.
7. He suggested a link between class size and test results of seven-year-olds.
8. Unions are required to give seven days' notice of industrial action.
9. There is tension in the region following the killing of seven civilians.
10. Their unit was shelling the German lines only seven miles away.
11. Sarah and Ella have been friends for seven years.
12. The cost of repairing earthquake damage could be more than seven-thousand-million dollars.
13. There was a blackboard with seven names chalked on it.
14. Offenders will be liable to a seven-year prison term.
15. I got a call at quarter of seven one night.