num. 七; 七个; 第七;
n. 七; 七个;
1. It was a challenge, keeping ten boisterous seven-year-olds amused.
2. At the tender age of seventeen I left home.
3. He procured girls of 16 and 17 to be mistresses for his influential friends.
4. When I was a kid, about six or seven, she would often let me steer the car along our driveway.
5. Debbie is the black sheep of the family , having left home at seventeen to live with her boyfriend.
6. Michael is seventeen. Carolyn is sixteen.
7. Pretty smart for a nipper of seven, eh?'
七岁小孩儿吔,有点子聪明, 嗯哼? ”
8. Tom was seven years old.
9. Something of a prodigy, he quit high school at 17.
10. She was now a thin , though rugged, woman of twenty – seven .
她现在 二十七 岁, 虽然硬健,但形容消瘦.
11. William , a boy of seven, fled off immediately after breakfast.
12. She was twenty – seven perhaps , plump, and in a coarse fashion pretty.
她大约有二十七岁, 体态丰满,长得虽然俗气, 倒挺漂亮.
13. As old as he was seventeen – the name was new to him.
他虽然有那么大的年纪,十七 岁 了,这个名字对他却是生疏的.
14. Until the age of seven, respiratory movement is abdominal.
15. His family, she now knew, included an abrasively vigorous mother of eighty – seven .
她现在知道, 他家里有一位 八十七 岁,精神矍铄而惹人生气的母亲.
1. The hunters laid low seven pheasants.
2. In a savage attack lasting an hour she destroyed seven out of nineteen ships.
3. Abraham set apart seven ewe lambs from the flock.
4. And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.
5. Then Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.
6. Aside: Unexpected, seven sheep fall in love with seven dwarfs!
旁白: 不料, 七只小羊却和小矮人一见钟情!
7. They lighted their seven candles and saw little Snow White lying asleep.
8. Fawn blazes of fury from the Seventh Eye of God.
9. The seven fat and thin cows mean seven years.
10. Each cat had kites.
11. Seven little, eight little, nine little lions.
七只, 八只, 九只小狮子.
12. Seven rabbits are running on the sofa.
13. Five mice, six mice, seven mice, more.
五只老鼠, 六只老鼠, 七只老鼠, 更多老鼠.
14. Seven swallows were caught near their nest.
15. This litter produced two males and seven females.