1. Developed land was to grow from 5.3% to 6.9%.
2. We agreed to give her £6 a week pocket money.
3. The Philippines has just 6,000 square kilometres of forest left.
4. She was born in Austria on March 6, 1920.
5. Muster needed just 72 minutes to win the one-sided match, 6-2, 6-3.
6. Grease 6 ramekin dishes of 150 ml (5-6 fl oz) capacity.
7. Campaigning is reaching fever pitch for elections on November 6.
8. Snow Puppies is a ski school for 3 to 6-year-olds.
9. On 6 July a People's Revolutionary Government was constituted.
10. Martin's weak cries for help went unheard until 6.40pm yesterday.
11. The letter was franked in London on August 6.
12. The islands cover a total area of 625.6 square kilometers.
13. The federal government controls just 6% of the education budget.
14. Chicago has 6 graduate and professional schools of high repute.
15. The FT 30 share index was up 16.4 points to 1,599.6.
1. They identified six plants as having potential for development into pharmaceutical drugs.
2. The election was held six months ahead of schedule.
3. Their countries had been at war for nearly six weeks.
4. Any property which does not sell within six weeks is overpriced.
5. She bought Ann two bras and six pairs of knickers.
6. More than six million youngsters tune in to Blockbusters every day.
7. The batteries had a life span of six hours.
8. On arrival, a six-course meal was top of the agenda.
9. It would take three to six hours for a round trip.
10. This drug has one important limitation. Its effects only last six hours.
11. The six-person jury deliberated about two hours before returning with the verdict.
12. They walked through the dense Mozambican bush for thirty six hours.
13. She was only six and still missing her front teeth.
14. He was six feet four, all lanky and leggy.
15. He had a staff of six salespeople working for him.