They separated two months ago.
You have your choice between the two.
They teamed Class One with Class Two.
We talked about two hours, but he hedged over my questions.
He died two months ago.
The mistress of the house reluctantly installed the two refugees in a spare room.
We encompassed the city with two divisions.
These two questions should not be lumped together.
The two students rivaled each other for the scholarship.
Working together for two months welded them into a group.
He stretched two fingers to me.
He minced his plan into two.
1. It's a long way to go for two people in their seventies.
2. He lost two stone in weight during his time there.
3. I undid the bottom two buttons of my yellow and grey shirt.
4. It would be difficult to find two men who were more dissimilar.
5. The two policemen were joined by another policeman also carrying a pistol.
6. He bowled so well that we won two matches.
7. After his elevation to the papacy, he reigned for two years.
8. Give the cardboard two or three coats of varnish to harden it.
9. I drain the pasta, then I share it out between two plates.
10. The two airlines will cooperate on ticketing and schedules.
11. Two trains collided head-on in north-eastern Germany early this morning.
12. Only two go down at the end of this season.
13. Striker Alan Smith was guilty of two glaring misses.
14. Probate cases can go on for two years or more.
15. The London City Ballet has engaged two male dancers from the Bolshoi.