1. I have $100m hidden away where no one will ever find it.
2. "One thing you can never insure against is corruption among your staff."—"Agreed."
3. The room was quiet; no one volunteered any further information.
4. "It's not one of my favourite forms of music." — "No."
5. Three prisoners were sharing one small cell 3 metres by 2 metres.
6. He bowled so well that we won two matches.
7. After his elevation to the papacy, he reigned for two years.
8. Give the cardboard two or three coats of varnish to harden it.
9. I drain the pasta, then I share it out between two plates.
10. The two airlines will cooperate on ticketing and schedules.
11. She conceded just three points on her service during the first set.
12. The area has been the scene of fierce fighting for three months.
13. Its own estimate of three hundred tallies with that of another survey.
14. There were three moderate climbs to just below the 450 feet contour.
15. At least three British golf courses are now owned by the Japanese.
16. He described the difficulties of surviving for four months as a captive.
17. He is lined up for no less than four US television interviews.
18. Try to eat at least four slices of bread a day.
19. The things that stuck out were his cockiness and his four-letter words.
20. Chamberlain scored 50 or more points four times in the season.
21. It was five long miles to the nearest pub.
22. He was jailed for five years as an alleged British spy.
23. The average commuter journey there is five hours long.
24. China enters a new five-year plan period next year.
25. Charlie was earning eight pounds, I was earning five.
26. More than six million youngsters tune in to Blockbusters every day.
27. The batteries had a life span of six hours.
28. On arrival, a six-course meal was top of the agenda.
29. It would take three to six hours for a round trip.
30. This drug has one important limitation. Its effects only last six hours.