Improve learning efficiency
vt.提高(土地、地产)的价值; 利用(机会); 改善，改良;
过去式： improved 过去分词： improved 现在分词： improving 第三人称单数： improves
1. You can improve your chances of profit by sensible planning.
2. Massage is used to relax muscles, relieve stress and improve the circulation.
3. To improve hand-eye co-ordination, practise throwing and catching balls.
4. Lights clipped onto life jackets improve the chances of rescue.
5. As soon as relations improve they will be allowed to go.
6. How can faculty improve their teaching so as to encourage creativity?
7. Exercising the body does a great deal to improve one's health.
8. The tobacco industry has been trying to improve its image.
9. He says he wants to improve the tarnished image of his country.
10. Opportunities will improve as the company expands domestically and internationally.
1. The spa is the last word in luxury and efficiency.
2. Revenues from "green taxes" could then be channelled back into energy efficiency.
3. It was achieved with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
4. It doesn't take much to improve the energy efficiency of your home.
5. Defrost the fridge regularly so that it works at maximum efficiency.
6. Administrative staff may be deskilled through increased automation and efficiency.
7. He managed the factory with unobtrusive efficiency.
8. Introduction of electronic point-of-sale systems is improving efficiency.
9. improvements in efficiency at the factory
10. It was Mann who structured the agenda for maximum efficiency.